Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 1 in Review

10-04-2010
Monday AM - Weights
1.5 Mile Run Warm Up - Barefoot on SMU Track
Squat 3x5 225#
Bench 3x5 135#
Dead Lift 295#
I didn't warm up enough for this and had poor form. I just wasn't in to the lifts.

10-05-2010
REST
I haven't lifted hard in 4 weeks. I haven't been this sore after lifting in months. It is really important that I warm-up better.

10-06-2010
REST
Still quite sore

10-07-2010
Thursday PM - Short Run - 2 Miles Easy
Ran barefoot for half then with Bikilas for second half. Still tight from Monday's lifts.

10-08-2010
REST

10-09-2010
Saturday AM - Long Run
12.97 Miles
Avg Pace: 11:01 min/mi
Total Time: 2:35:44
Run was great. Tested new fuel options. Custom mixed perpetuem knock-off made with WMS and and WPI. Worked well but gas later in the day was awful. Legs felt good after the run. Took a 15 minute ice bath in 52-54 degree water then put on the compression socks. Right tendon pain on the side of my heel, just below my fibula.

10-10-2010
REST


No comments: