Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Weekly Summary: Dec 6-12
12-11-2010
Sat-PM: .50 Miles - Home Base
The first day of completely starting over. I am going totally bare on concrete side walks to my feet and legs back to running strength. Deeks is getting old, usually he isn’t panting until we get to two miles. He is also out of shape. Feet felt fine afterward, it was really cold on the pavement, temp was ~45°F. Did my PU/SU/AS reverse ladder 10-1.
12-12-2010
Sun-PM: .75 Miles - Home Base
Another cold night on the concrete. Feet felt fine afterward, no issues.
Did my PU/SU/AS reverse ladder 10-1. Cold as balls, ~35°F.
Total
-Miles: 1.25
-Hours: 0h 12m
-----------------------------------------------------------
Story is short this week. I started over. On 11/26/10 I did 48.66 miles on the bike. I hadn’t ridden in 6 weeks and my last ride was 40 miles. I am still dialing in the fit on the Crown Jewel so my right knee was f’ed. Two weeks of ice and light riding on the rollers got it feeling much better. On 12/5/10 I ran 6.5 miles in my Bikilas and my knee damn near exploded. It was not ready for that much abuse which is what has prompted me to start over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment